Property Highlight – North Ipswich, Queensland
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, single garage, single storey townhome
106.62 sqm including patio, 225 sqm block size
End of block
Rent estimate $340-$380 per week
Completion Q2, 2022
This property is just five minutes from Ipswich CBD, 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD and it’s just an hour to Gold Coast beaches.
Ipswich is benefiting from the Queensland State Government’s plan for economic growth in advanced manufacturing, transport and logistics, and is emerging as southeast Queensland’s property hotspot.
Offering affordable property for homeowners, investors and downsizers, as well as easy motorway commuting to Springfield, Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Ipswich has become a destination for many to work, live and play.
This two bedroom townhouse in North Ipswich is the perfect choice for investors looking to tap into the market in this thriving growth corridor.
The master planned gated estate community offers communal pool, recreation and entertaining area and has convenient access to shopping, dining, entertainment, recreation, sporting, education and medical facilities.
Ipswich is one of Australia’s fastest growing cities and now is the time to buy in.
- 1 min to nearest bus stop
- 4 mins to nearest dog park
- 6 mins to nearest train station
- 5 mins to the new Nicholas St precinct at Ipswich Central
- 5 mins from Riverheart Parklands
- 10 mins from Queens Park
- 8 mins to Ipswich Hospital
- 9 mins to USQ Ipswich Campus and
- 7 mins to University of Queensland’s Ipswich Clinical School
- Be spoilt for choice with excellent childcare, private and public schools all within 10 minutes from home
- Get fit on your local Brassall Bikeway completed in 2016
- 40 km from Brisbane CBD
The development is set on 4.8 hectares and has 46 two bedroom and 72 three bedroom townhomes. There is plenty of green space and excellent communal amenities including a pool, poolside BBQ and cabana plus other recreation and entertaining areas.
This single storey 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhome offers light filled open plan space, gourmet style kitchens, superbly finished ensuite and bathroom and seamless transition to exclusive back yard alfresco living area. It’s end of block and has just one common wall.
- Tiled throughout kitchen living, dining, bathroom and powder room
- Quality carpet in remaining areas
- Stone bench tops
- Custom made fully laminated kitchen cabinetry
- Roller blinds to all windows
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living and master bedroom
- Ceiling fans to each bedroom and main living area
- Westinghouse oven, ceramic cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher
- Front door security and flyscreens
- Landscaped and fenced back yard
- Site Manager
- Access to pool, park and recreation area
When speaking with a local property manager, she has stated that there is very high demand for two bedroom homes in the area and she believes it would be tenanted in days rather than weeks.
Contact me to find out more about this great investment opportunity.