(15 minutes from Melbourne Airport)
3 beds, 2 bath, 1 garage
House and land package $445,000
Land price $214,000*
Build price $254,000
House size 126.81 sqm
* 50% waiver on stamp duty on all contracts signed before 30/6/2021
Sunbury is 40 kms north of Melbourne’s CBD. With award-winning wineries at its doorstep, Sunbury offers a country feel with the convenience of city living.
Local features include:
- 12 schools nearby (primary, high school & tertiary)
- Two new train stations will be built north and south of the town centre
- 10 kms of bike paths, tennis courts & sporting ovals nearby
- 15 minutes from Melbourne International Airport
Vacancy rates in this estate are 1.1% and the average rental yield is 3.8% (on average – a lot of homes are renting for higher than that). Properties are often tenanted within two weeks.
Sunbury’s population in 2016 was estimated at 37,580 people. It is expected to increase to 57,294 by 2026, that’s an average growth rate of 4.31%.
Features of the home:
- Quality brick construction
- Gas ducted heating
- Split system air conditioning main living area
- Walk in robe in master bedroom
- Gourmet kitchen including 90cm upright cooker and canopy range
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Stone benchtops in kitchen and bathrooms
- Motorised panel lift garage door