4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhome with DLUG
soon to be completed
Rental vacancy rate for Raceview 0.7%
This estate is 6 minutes from Ipswich, 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD and 60 mins from the Gold Coast.
Ipswich is strongly positioned in the South East Queensland economic geography as a key Regional Economic Corridor located centrally between the major rural production area and the metropolitan centre and served by a heavy rail network and major road arterials. It is recognised by the State Government as a key area for economic growth in advanced manufacturing, transport and logistics, trade, health, education and agribusiness.
Home to Australia’s largest military air base, the RAAF Base Amberley is just 11km from Raceview and is expected to double its operations over the next five years.
Ipswich will need to accommodate an additional 300,000 people and 120,000 dwellings over the next 20 years. So the associated employment planning benchmarks for Ipswich are equally as aggressive – an additional 60,873 new jobs will be created in Ipswich to supply the population demands.
- 5.1 km to Ipswich Railway Station
- 3.2 km to Ipswich Indoor Sports Centre
- 3.5 km to University of Southern Qld, Ipswich
- 4.4 km to Ipswich Hospital
- Minutes to Raceview Shopping Centre and 5.7 km to Riverlink Shopping Centre
- Minutes to preschools, primary and high schools
These light filled homes include spacious bedrooms and lounge/dining areas, state of the art kitchens, luxe bathrooms, and outdoor entertaining space on the terrace.
- Tiled throughout kitchen, living, dining and bathrooms, carpet in remaining areas
- Stone benchtops
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- European stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Fully fenced and landscaped private courtyard
- Gated and monitored estate security system
- Front door security and fly screens
- Clothes dryer
- Remote controlled garage
- Intercom to control security gate
- Site manager
- Access to lifestyle facilities centre including outdoor swimming pool, 3 BBQ areas and kids playground
Given all these facilities, the body corporate rates are surprisingly low at $2681.
There are 182 dwellings on the estate and this stage is soon to be completed. The most recent rental appraisal is from September 2019 and is $400-$430 per week. Given the low vacancy rate of the area and the housing demand, we believe this would be higher today.
For more information on this property, please contact Michael via email or phone on 0416 049 226.