Property Highlight – Fletcher, Newcastle, NSW
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 parking townhome
154 sqm internal, 37 sqm external
Construction commenced, completion scheduled for November 2023.
Vacancy rate 1.8% in January 2023
Boutique development of 20 architect designed three bedroom townhomes
Fletcher is located in Greater Newcastle, just 16 kms to the north-west of Newcastle CBD. It’s perfect for families considering the walking tracks and parks, but also ideally located for professionals given its proximity to the M1 Freeway and Hunter Expressway. The suburb has it all – great family orientated community, proximity to primary and high schools, childcare centres, local shopping centres and much more. It is just:
- 27 mins from Newcastle CBD
- 8 mins from University of Newcastle
- 17 mins from John Hunter Hospital
- 32 mins from Newcastle Airport and the RAAF base
Median house prices in this area are already closing in on a million dollars. So, townhouses make a lot of sense for investors to capitalise off these benchmark house prices and reap the rewards that come as more demand comes onto the affordable end of the market.
Features of this small boutique development include:
- Reputable local builder/developer
- Surrounded by low-set housing or directly adjacent some beautiful untouched bushland area
- Across the road from sporting fields and childcare; perfect for families
- Vacancy under 2%, rents appraised to show 4.4% gross returns or higher
- Thriving suburb growing in popularity as families search for well located areas and affordable prices.
Overall, property supply to the suburb is very limited. New land subdivisions are nearly impossible due to protected bushlands, the terrain and the M1. Townhouse projects are few and far between as they can only be built when a ‘superlot’ in a land subdivision is sold.
These uniquely designed homes will offer spacious living, dining, and kitchen areas, generous master suites including robes and private bathroom. A few key highlights below:
- A sleek modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- Temperature control of split system air-conditioning with ceiling fans
- Security of a secure and connected car garage
- Hybrid flooring
- 20mm stone benchtops
- LED downlights throughout
- Feature pendant lighting in kitchen
- Matt black tapware throughout
- 600mm stainless steel appliances
- Flyscreens throughout
- Landscaped courtyards with tiled alfresco areas
Each home also offers a secure, low-maintenance, landscaped courtyard that is perfect for entertaining guests. For the environmentally conscious, the homes boast a 6-star energy rating.