Brassall, North Ipswich, Queensland
Dual Key investment opportunity for package price of $567,850
2 houses = 2 incomes
House 1: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 car | Estimated Rental Return: $360 – $370/week
House 2: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car | Estimated Rental Return: $260 – $270/week
6% Rental Guarantee
Land registration due November 2021
Land is 500 m2 $208,000 (stamp duty is payable on land component only)
Build is 189.8 m2 $359,850
This boutique estate is adjacent to the beautiful Brassall Bikeway, nestled in a well established neighbourhood. It’s just 8 minutes from Ipswich CBD and 40 mins from Brisbane CBD.
Featuring convenient access to the Warrego Highway for commuters, with public transport, a Woolworths Shopping Centre planned for construction close by, quality primary and secondary schools, and playgrounds only minutes away.
An excellent opportunity to secure an easy lifestyle, with schools, universities and hospitals in close proximity, diverse transport options, only a short drive from Ipswich Central where you can shop till you drop, dine and wine, play golf at the resorts if that is your thing.
Infrastructure and Attractions:
- Riverlink Shopping Centre
- Brassall Shopping Centre
- Pine Mountain Rd Shopping Centre
- Orion Springfield Central
- University of Southern Queensland
- Ipswich State High School
- Brassall State School
- St Joseph’s School Primary
- Ipswich Adventist School
- St Andrews Ipswich Private Hospital
- Brassall Medical Clinic
- Ipswich Art Gallery
The homes are turnkey, so they’ll be move-in ready. Features include:
- Colorbond roof and termite treatment
- Driveway, porch and paths
- Fencing, clothesline and letterbox
- 20mm engineered stone to kitchen, bath and ensuite
- Air conditioning and heating
- Stainless steel appliances
- LED downlights throughout
- Blinds and fly screens to openable windows and doors
- Dulux wash & wear three coat paint system
Important features to note about dual key properties
Dual key properties are essentially two homes in one. They’re similar to a duplex but cannot be sold separately. They share the same title and can’t be subdivided. They offer two rental incomes for the one property.
For more information contact Michael by email or phone 0416 049 226.