Armstrong Creek (Geelong), Victoria
4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, DLUG, 2 living areas
$577,400 package (stamp duty payable on land only)
Land: 400 sqm
House: 190 sqm
Land registered December 2021
Armstrong Creek, a suburb of Geelong, is in Victoria’s fastest growing region. This growth is driven by location, lifestyle and affordability.
Located near the Geelong waterfront, close to Avalon Airport and The Spirit of Tasmania port and the start of the Great Ocean Road, the latest drawcard is the Geelong Fast Rail which will link Geelong to Melbourne in just 50 minutes.
Geelong is also home to great education options, large corporate headquarters and quality shopping and medical facilities.
The rental vacancy rate in October 2021 was just 0.8% and 4 bedroom houses are highly desirable. The forecast for capital growth is strong.
Features of the home:
- Quality brick construction
- Gas ducted heating
- Split system air conditioning main living area
- Gourmet kitchen including 90cm upright cooker and canopy range
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Laminated soft-close kitchen cabinets and drawers
- Stone benchtops in kitchen and bathrooms
- Motorised panel lift garage door