Cessnock, Hunter Valley, NSW
House and Land package
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, DLUG
$483,000 package (stamp duty payable on land component only)
Land 453 sqm
House 170 sqm
Land registered May 2021
Cessnock is the gateway to the Hunter Valley and this boutique development offers superb mountain views and open spaces combined with easy access to Cessnock’s thriving CBD. Affordably priced and a realistic option for first home buyers, investors and downsizers. This brand new development is adjacent to a well-established, predominately owner occupied residential community and is just 15 minutes from the Hunter Expressway and has a local bus on the doorstep.
There has been over $3.6 billion infrastructure investment in the Hunter region over the past few years, upgrading hospitals, the university, roads, shopping centres, the airport and the RAAF base.
Cessnock is currently benefiting from a surge in popularity due to affordability and the lifestyle offered.
Features of the home:
- Quality brick construction
- Upgraded front feature door
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Gourmet kitchen including stainless steel cook-top, range hood, fan forced under bench oven and stainless steel dishwasher; laminated soft-close kitchen cabinets and drawers and stone benchtops
- Motorised panel lift garage door
- Sprayed concrete driveways, footpaths and patios
- Alfresco outdoor living area